Located in: Buenos Aires
Companies use sales intelligence software to improve the quality and quantity of sales leads by using data to find new opportunities and provide salespeople with the information they need to take advantage of them.
Sales Intelligence Definition
It refers to technologies, applications, and practices for the collection, integration, analysis, and presentation of information to help salespeople and sales departments find, monitor and understand data that provides insights into prospects’ and existing clients’ daily business.
The data used in SI solutions is based on either internal data, behavioral data or open data.
SI contextualizes opportunities by providing relevant industry, corporate and personal information. Frequently SI’s fact-based information is integrated or includes customer relationship management (CRM).
Although some aspects of sales intelligence may overlap business intelligence (BI), sales intelligence is specifically designed for the use of salespeople and sales managers.
Sales intelligence proactively identifies and delivers up-sell, cross-sell, and switch-sell opportunities.
Sales Intelligence / Competitive Intelligence Analyst
The Sales Intelligence / Competitive Intelligence Analyst will serve as a strategic member of the BotBit management team by providing actionable intelligence about market, competitors and key potential customers.
This role will require technical and analytical skills as well as a good understanding of the enterprise / B2B sales/buying process.
Working alongside the management team, the SI/CI Analyst will become an expert on our vertical market, the competition and the different Software and Hardware solutions that may compete or substitute BotBit solutions, and will communicate and share this knowledge with sales, marketing, product management and our founders and top executives to drive competitive strategies.
As a member of the sales and competitive intelligence team, the SI/CI Analyst works with BotBit sales, marketing, product management and development stakeholders to develop actionable insights and create strategically focused sales programs and materials.
- Research and analyze BotBit competitors and substitutes including product offering, go-to-market strategy, sales tactics, pricing features and capabilities, etc.
- Produce sales enablement tools and materials to prepare sales teams to successfully position BotBit vs. competitors.
- Respond to tactical questions while continuing to evolve strategies and maintain existing sales and competitive intelligence database.
- Support sales teams in discussions with customers/prospects when needed
- Inform/consult product management about product requirements, competitive gaps as well as new features / product opportunities.
- Help develop product messaging and campaign content based on deep understanding of BotBit’s product capabilities, competitors and customer requirements.
- Perform regular profiling and reporting of prospects and influencers for the sales team.
- Create and update comprehensive industry, competitor and customer models including; pricing, competitor and substitute products, market share, growth projections, trends, and market forces.
- Recommend key events and groups for BotBit to strategically enter markets.
- Research competitor software, financials, marketing, pricing, and sales tactics
- Identify trends and insights and receive training that you will implement in your tasks and brainstorming.
- Create visualizations to quickly communicate findings and summarize insights
- Provide market and competitive insights through presentations and reports to the Management Team to allow effective strategic and tactical decision-making and implementation.
- Conduct surveys and use survey tools to collect and organize data, ensuring data quality and completeness.
¿Interested in applying?
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We help offline businesses to capture customer data, build loyalty, measure satisfaction, find insights to improve the operation and online reputation of offline brands
Our investors are angels from Florida, US and Silicon Valley. Our management team consists of professionals with +20 years of experience in the Internet industry.
Latest posts by Franco Breciano (see all)
- Oportunidad de trabajo: Sales intelligence - junio 4, 2019
- Nueva búsqueda: Head of Sales México - junio 3, 2019
- 14 datos que demuestran el valor de gestionar la reputación de tu local - mayo 20, 2019